- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap the "Productivity" folder.
- Tap the "Calendar" icon.
Note: If you are signed in to your Google account, your calendar entries will be synced with your Google calendar.
- Tap the date of the event you would like to edit. Then, tap your event.
Note: You can slide the screen up or down to reveal more events.
- Tap the "Edit" icon, indicated by a pencil.
- Tap and adjust the desired fields. If necessary, tap "OK" to confirm your changes.
Note: You can slide the screen up to reveal more options.
- Tap "SAVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.