- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon.
- Tap the "Productivity" folder.
- Tap the "Contacts" icon."
- Tap the "+" icon.
Note: Once you add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contacts. If necessary, select whether you would like to save your contact to your "Phone" or your Gmail account.
- The "Name" field will be selected. Enter the contact's name.
- To move to more fields, slide the screen up, if necessary. Then, tap the desired field and enter the information.
- Tap "SAVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.