- To pair your phone with a Bluetooth® Headset, make sure that both your headset and your phone are fully charged. To ensure a successful pairing, pair your devices in a private environment away from other devices with Bluetooth®. Have you headset within a range of 30 feet from your phone.
From the main screen, please press the key below MENU.
- Use the arrow keys to go to "Settings" and press OK.
- Go to "Bluetooth" and press OK.
- Now go to "Paired Devices" and press OK.
- Press the key below the word "Search." If your phone prompts "Bluetooth is off. Turn power on to continue?" select "YES" and press OK.
- Press the key below the word "Search." "New Search" will be highlighted. Press OK.
- Wait until the list is populated with available devices.
Using your arrow keys, go to your Bluetooth® headset and press OK. If you are prompted for a passcode, please refer to your headset's user guide. 0000 is a commonly used passcode for headsets. Enter this number into your Straight Talk phone and press OK. Wait for the devices to pair.
- To connect the devices, press OK.
- To exit press the red PWR/END key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.