- Press the key below the word "Menu."
- Using your navigation keys, go to "Messages," then press the OK key.
- "Send Message" will appear highlighted. Press OK.
- "Text Message," will be highlighted. Press OK.
- Using your keypad, enter the mobile number of the person you wish to message and press OK.
- Enter the message you wish to send. Once you are done, press the key below the word "SEND."
- To receive a text message:
When you receive a text message, your phone displays a "New Text Message" notification, and gives an audible alert.
You can view the message right away by going to "View Now," then pressing the OK key.
- You may choose to read your New text Message at a later time by going to "View Later," then press OK.
- To view your message later:
Press the key below the word "Menu."
- Go to "Messages," then press the OK key.
- Go to "Inbox" and press OK.
- The most recent unread text message will appear first and be identified by a closed envelope icon. To view, press the OK key.
- To exit, press the red PWR/END key.
Note: If reminders are turned on, your phone sends a reminder at regular intervals until you close the new message notification, read the message, or turn off your phone.
When your phone displays "Memory is Full!" you must delete some existing message to receive new messages.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.