- SEND MMS MESSAGES
Press the key below the word "Menu."
- Using your navigation keys, go to "Messages," then press the OK key.
- "Send Message" will appear highlighted. Press OK.
- Go to "Picture Message," then press OK.
- Enter the mobile number or the name of the person you wish to send a message to and press OK.
- Enter the subject of your message and using your navigation key, complete the fields as desired.
- Go to the "PIC" field to add a picture. Press the key below the word "My Pic."
- Go to the picture you would like to add and press OK.
- If you would like to add a sound, go to the "Sound" field and press the key below the word "Sounds."
- Go to the sound you would like to add and press OK.
- Press the key below the word "Send."
- RECEIVE MULTIMEDIA MESSAGES
When you receive a multimedia message, your phone displays a "New Picture Message " notification, and gives an alert.
"View Now" will appear highlighted, press OK to view your message right away
- Press the red PWR/END key to exit.
- If you decide to view your message later on, go to "View Later" and press OK.
- To view your multimedia messages at a later time,
Press the key below the word "Menu"
- Go to "Messages," then press OK.
- Go to "Inbox" and press OK.
- Go to your desired message and press the key below the word "Open."
- Your message will appear.
Press the key below the word "Down." Your file will then appear.
- To exit, press the red PWR/END key.
If reminders are turned on, your phone sends a reminder at regular intervals until you close the new message notification, read the message, or turn off your phone.
When your phone displays "Memory is Full!" you must delete some existing messages to receive new messages.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.