- To pair your phone with a Bluetooth® Headset make sure that both your headset and your phone are fully charged. To ensure a successful pairing, pair your devices in a private environment away from other devices with Bluetooth®. Have your headset within a range of 30 feet from your phone.
Make sure your device is on and in Pairing or Bonding Mode (refer to the user guide of the device you are attempting to pair with). Please remember you can connect to only one device at a time.
Press the key below the word "Menu."
- Using your navigation keys, go to “Tools,” then press the OK key.
- Go to “Bluetooth,” then press OK.
- "Add New Device" will be highlighted. Press OK.
- "Place device you are connecting to in Discovery Mode" will be displayed. Press OK. "Searching" will be displayed and a list with the available Bluetooth devices will populate.
- Go to your Bluetooth® device, then press OK.
- If you are prompted for a passcode, please refer to your headset's user guide. 0000 is a commonly used passcode for headsets. Enter this number into your phone and press OK. Wait for the devices to pair.
- The display prompt you for confirmation. Press the key below the word "Yes" to confirm. "Bluetooth Connection Completed" will be displayed.
- To exit, press the red PWR/END key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.