- You can simply turn your Bluetooth® headset off to disconnect the device. Please refer to your device's user manual.
Alternatively you can use the following steps:
Press the key below the word "Menu."
- Using your navigation keys, go to “Tools,” then press the OK key.
- Go to “Bluetooth,” then press OK.
- Go to "Bluetooth Settings," and then press OK.
- "Disable" will be highlighted. Press OK. "Bluetooth set to off" will be displayed.
- To exit, press the red PWR/END key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.