Adjust Backlight Display on your Samsung SGH-T404G
- Press the key below the word “Menu.”
- Using your navigation keys, go to “Settings,” then press the OK key.
- Go to “Display Settings,” then press OK.
- Go to “Backlight” and press OK.
- “Duration” will be highlighted. Press OK.
- “On” will be highlighted. Use your right/left navigation keys to select how long you want the backlight to remain on. Then press the key below the word “Save.”
- To exit, press the red PWR/END key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.