Set Up Shutter Tones on your Samsung SGH-T404G
- Holding your phone in a horizontal position, press the Camera key located on the top of your phone.
- Press the key to the right of the word “Menu.”
- Press the left navigation key once.
- Go to “Camera settings” and press OK.
- “Shutter sound” will be highlighted. Press OK.
- Highlight a shutter sound and press OK to play. To stop, press OK again.
- To select the shutter sound press the key below the word “Save.”
- Press the key below the word “Back.”
- To take the picture, focus the camera on the object you want to photograph, then press OK.
- To exit, press the red PWR/END key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.