Adjust Video Quality on your Huawei M865C
- From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Camera" icon.
- Tap and drag the camera/video mode slider to the Video position. You are now in camcorder mode.
- Tap the "Video Quality" icon on the left side of the options bar. Note: If the options bar disappears from your screen, simply tap the center of your screen.
- Tap the video quality of your preference.
- To begin recording a video, tap the "Capture" icon.
- To stop recording, tap the "Capture" icon. The video will be automatically saved in your "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.