- You can simply turn your Bluetooth® headset off to disconnect the device. Please refer to your device's user manual. Otherwise, follow the steps below.
From the main screen, press the MENU key.
- Tap "Settings."
- Tap "Wireless & networks."
- Tap "Bluetooth Settings."
- Your device name will be listed and will say "Connected to phone audio" beneath. Tap the name of the Bluetooth® device to disconnect.
- You will receive a confirmation message; tap "OK."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.