Enable / Disable Assisted GPS on your Huawei M865C
- From the main screen, press the MENU key.
- Tap "Settings."
- Tap "Location & security."
- To enable, make sure that "Use wireless networks" and "Use GPS satellites" are selected. Note: you will need to agree to the Location Consent statement by tapping "Agree" to enable "Use wireless networks."
- To disable, make sure that "Use wireless networks" and "Use GPS satellites" are not selected.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.