Preset Stations on your Huawei M865C
- Note: to listen to the FM Radio, a headset must be connected to the phone. From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "FM Radio" icon.
- With the "FM Radio" playing, press the "Options" tab in the center to display the Channel list.
- Press and hold the channel you want to delete or rename until you are left with your preferred channel list.
- When done, press the BACK key to return to the radio controls. Now only your preferred channels will be available.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.