- From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Gallery" icon.
- Tap the folder where your files are located.
- Thumbnail versions of your pictures and videos will appear on your screen. Tap the object that you would like to send.
- Press the MENU key.
- Tap "Share."
- Tap "Bluetooth."
Note: If you are prompted to enable Bluetooth, tap "Yes." Your phone should begin scanning automatically ; if not, tap "Scan for devices."
- Tap the device that you want to send the object to. "Sending file to XXXX" should appear on your screen.
Note: If this is your first time pairing to the device, both devices might be prompted to confirm the password; tap "Pair." If the request is accepted, the devices will pair and the object will be delivered. A delivery confirmation message will appear on your screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.