Set up and Save a Location on your Huawei M865C
- Note: in order to place your current location on the map, the option "Use wireless networks" must be enabled. Refer to "Enable/Disable assisted GPS" for more details. From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Press and slide your finger up the screen to reveal more icons then tap the "Maps" icon.
- Press the MENU key then tap "Search."
- On the "Search Maps" field, enter the location you are searching for; press the SEARCH key.
- Tap the call-out of your desired location when it appears on the map.
- Tap the star to the right of the name. The location will be saved under "Starred Places."
- To return to the map, press the BACK key.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.