Set/Reset Image Quality on your Huawei M865C
- From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Camera" icon.
- Tap the "Settings" icon on the right side of the options bar. Note: If the options bar disappears from your screen, simply tap the center of your screen.
- Tap and slide the menu options up to reveal the "Picture quality" options.
- Tap the image quality of your preference.
- To take a picture, tap the "Capture" icon. The picture will be automatically saved in your "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.