- Note: Once you create or add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contacts.
From the main screen, tap the "Contacts" icon.
- Tap the "+" icon to the left of the search field. If you've added a Google account, you will be asked whether to add as a Google contact or just a phone contact.
- Tap the name field(s) and enter the contact's name.
- To move to more fields, slide your finger up the screen then tap the desired field and enter the information. You can also tap "Next" on your keypad to toggle to the next field.
- When finished entering the information, tap "Save."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.