- From the main screen, tap the "Google Search Bar" near the top of the screen.
- To enter what you are searching for manually, use the keypad to enter the subject of your search then tap the ENTER key on your keypad.
Note: If your desired subject appears underneath the field, tap it to go directly to it.
- To speak your search into the phone, tap the microphone on the right side of the Search Bar.
- Speak your target into the phone and wait for the search results to populate. Locate the result you prefer and tap it to access it.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.