- When you receive a multimedia message, your phone gives an audible alert and displays a "Messaging" icon in the Notification Bar.
To view the message from the Notification Bar, simply drag the Notification Bar down and tap the message. The picture's thumbnail will appear.
- To view your message from the main screen, tap the "Messaging" icon.
- The most recent unread message will appear first and the contact will be highlighted until you open the message. To view, tap the desired contact to see the message thread. The picture's thumbnail will appear.
- To see the picture full-size, simply tap the thumbnail.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.