Set/Reset Image Quality en el Samsung SCH-S950C
- From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon located at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Camera" icon.
- Holding your phone in the horizontal position, tap the "Settings" icon in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
- Tap the arrow keys to go to "Image quality."
- Tap the button next to "Image quality."
- Tap the image quality of your preference.
- Press the BACK key.
- To take a picture, tap the "Capture" icon. The picture will be automatically saved in your "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.