- To show or add an application to a screen, tap and hold an empty area on the desired screen.
- Tap "Shortcuts."
- Tap "Applications."
- Tap the widget that you would like to add, then tap "Add."
Note: You can scan through the application options by pressing and sliding your finger up/down on the screen.
- To hide an application from the screen, tap and hold the application until a trash can appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Drag the application to the trash can.
- When the application turns red, release it. Your application should be removed from the screen.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.