- From the main screen, slide your finger from left to right, then tap the "Camera" icon.
- Holding your phone in the horizontal position, tap the "Video" icon.
- You are now in camcorder mode. Tap the "Video quality" icon.
Note: The "Video quality" icon will display the current video quality.
- Select the video quality of your preference, then press the BACK key.
Note: You can select more advanced settings by first selecting "custom," then tapping the "Settings" icon.
- To begin recording a video, tap the "Record" icon.
- To stop recording, tap the "Stop" icon. The video will be automatically saved in your "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.