- From the main screen, slide your finger across your screen from left to right to reveal the next screen.
- Tap the "Gallery" icon.
- Tap the folder where your files are located.
- Thumbnail versions of your pictures and videos will appear on your screen. Tap the object that you would like to send.
- Press the MENU key.
- Tap "Share."
- Tap "Bluetooth."
Note: If you are prompted to enable Bluetooth®, tap "Turn on."
- Your phone should begin scanning automatically; if not, tap "Scan for devices." Tap the device that you want to send the object to.
If this is your first time pairing to the device, both devices will be prompted to confirm the password; tap "Pair with this device." If the request is accepted, the devices will pair. You will then need to repeat steps 5-8.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.