- From the main screen, slide your finger from left to right, then tap the "Camera" icon.
- Holding your phone in the horizontal position, tap the "White balance" icon.
Note: The "White balance" icon will display the current white balance setting.
- Tap the lighting condition of your preference, then press the BACK key.
- To take a picture, tap the "Shutter" icon. The picture will be automatically saved in your "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.