- From the screen to which you would like to add the application, tap the "Applications" tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap and hold the application that you would like to add to the screen.
Note: You can press and slide your finger up the screen to reveal more icons.
- The icon for the application will be added to the screen. To move the icon, tap, hold and drag it to your desired location.
- To hide an application icon from the screen, tap and hold the icon until a trash can appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Drag the icon to the trash can.
- When the icon turns red, release it. Your application should be removed from the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.