- To show or add a widget to a screen, tap and hold an empty area on the desired screen.
- Tap "Widgets."
- Tap the widget that you would like to add.
Note: You can scan through the widget options by pressing and sliding your finger up/down on the screen.
- To hide a widget from the screen, tap and hold the widget until a trash can appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Drag the widget to the trash can.
- When the widget turns red, release it. Your widget should be removed from the screen.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.