- From the main screen, press the MENU key, then tap "Settings."
Note: For best results, perform this process while connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Press and slide your finger up the phone to get to the end of the options.
- Tap "About phone."
- Tap "Online upgrade."
- Tap "Firmware upgrade."
- Your phone will install the update, if available, or display a message indicating that it is up to date. Tap "OK" when the update is complete.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.