- From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon located at the bottom of your screen.
- Press and slide your finger across the screen to reveal more icons.
- Tap the "Voice Dialer" icon.
- Clearly say "Call [Name or Number]" as it is saved in your Contact List. Tap "OK" to dial the displayed number.
Note: If there are multiple numbers for a Contact (e.g. work, home, or cell), then say the name and number location.
- To end the call, tap the "End call" icon.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.