- From the main screen, tap the "Contacts" icon.
Note: Once you create or add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contacts.
- Tap the "New" icon.
- With the Name field selected, enter the contact's name.
- To move to more fields, tap, hold and slide your finger up the screen.
- Tap on the field(s) where you wish to add contact information and, using the Dialpad or Keypad, enter the information.
- When finished entering the information, tap "Save."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.