- From the main screen, press the MENU key.
Note: To pair your phone with a Bluetooth® headset, make sure that both your headset and your phone are fully charged. Have your headset within a range of 30 feet from your phone. Make sure your device is On and in Pairing or Bonding Mode (refer to the user guide of the device you are attempting to pair with). Please remember that you can connect to only one device at a time.
- Tap "System settings."
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- Tap the slider on the top right of your screen to turn Bluetooth on if necessary. You know that Bluetooth is on when the slider is blue.
- Tap "Search for devices." A list of the available Bluetooth devices will populate the screen.
- Tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device and wait for the devices to pair. If you are prompted for a PIN, please refer to your headset's user guide. A commonly used PIN for headsets is 0000. Enter this number into your phone and tap "OK."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.