- From the main screen, tap the "Camera" icon.
- Holding your phone in the horizontal position, tap the "Settings" icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Press and slide your finger up the screen, then tap "Shutter sound."
Note: You cannot set shutter sounds if continuous mode is selected.
- Tap the shutter sound of your preference, then press the BACK key twice to return.
- To take a picture, tap the "Camera" icon. The picture will be saved automatically in your "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.