View Memory Usage en el LG 236C
- From the main screen, press the key below the word "Menu."
- Using the navigation keys, go to "Settings," then press the OK key.
- Go to "Memory," then press the OK key.
- "Reserved Memory" will be highlighted. Press the OK key.
- Your reserved memory will be displayed. Press the UP or DOWN navigation key to view all of the categories.
- Press the CLR key.
- Go to "Multimedia," then press the OK key.
- Your used memory will be listed before your free memory. To exit, press the PWR/END key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.