Connect using Wi-Fi en el Motorola XT939G
- From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon, then slide the screen to the left.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Wi-Fi."
- If necessary, tap the slider to turn Wi-Fi® on. You know that Wi-Fi is on when the slider turns blue and displays "ON."
- A list of the available Wi-Fi networks will populate the screen. Tap the network you would like to connect.
- If you are prompted for additional security measures, follow the prompts on the screen and enter the required credentials. Tap "Connect."
- To return to the main screen, tap the "Home" icon.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.