- To pair your phone with a Bluetooth® headset make sure that both your headset and your phone are fully charged. Have your headset within a range of 30 feet from your phone. Make sure your device is On and in Pairing or Bonding Mode (refer to the user guide of the device you are attempting to pair).
Please remember that you can connect to only one device at a time.
From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon, then slide the screen to the left.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- Tap the "Bluetooth" slider to turn Bluetooth on, if necessary. You know that Bluetooth is on when the slider turns blue and displays "ON."
- A list of the available Bluetooth devices will populate below. Tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device and wait for the devices to pair.
If you are prompted for a PIN, please refer to your headset's user guide. 0000 is a commonly used PIN for headsets. Enter this number into your phone and tap "OK."
- To return to the main screen, tap the "Home" icon.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.