- From the main screen, tap the "Google" folder icon, then tap "Maps."
Note: Make sure that the "Wi-Fi & mobile network location" option is enabled for "My location" to work. See the "Enable/Disable Assisted GPS" tutorial.
- Tap the "Directions" icon in the search bar at the top of your screen. Your current location will default into the top (starting point) field.
Note: If you want to change it, tap the field and enter an alternate location.
- Tap "Choose destination..." and enter the desired destination. Tap it when it appears. A map of your route will appear.
Note: If multiple routes are listed, tap the one which you prefer.
- To see your directions in list form, tap the route information at the bottom of your screen.
- To return to the main screen, tap the "Home" icon.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.