- From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Gallery" icon.
- Tap the folder where your files are located.
- Thumbnail versions of your pictures and videos will appear on your screen. Tap the object that you would like to send.
- Tap the image, if necessary, to display the photo options, then tap the "Share" icon.
- Tap "Bluetooth."
Note: If you are prompted to enable Bluetooth, tap "Turn on."
- Your phone should begin scanning automatically; if not, tap "Scan for devices." Tap the device that you want to send to.
If this is your first time pairing to the device, the recipient device will be prompted to confirm the password.
Once the request is accepted, the devices will pair and the file will be sent.
- To return to the main screen, tap the "Home" icon.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.