- From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon.
- Tap the "Camera" icon.
- With your phone in the horizontal position, tap the "Zoom" icon on the left side of the screen.
Note: If your image size is set at the highest resolution, the zoom function will be disabled.
- Slide your finger up the bar to zoom in.
- Slide your finger down the bar to zoom out.
- To take a picture, tap the "Capture" icon. The picture will be saved automatically in Pictures.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.