- From the main screen, tap the "Calendar" icon.
Note: If you are signed into your Google Account, your calendar entries will be synced with your Google calendar.
- Tap the date of the appointment.
- Tap the "+" icon to add a new event.
Note: If an alert about Samsung Kies appears, tap "Done."
- Enter a name for the event.
- Slide your finger up the screen to reveal more options.
- Tap and adjust the fields that you want to adjust.
- When finished, tap "Save."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.