Connect using Wi-Fi on your Samsung S890L
- From the main screen, tap the MENU key.
- Tap "Settings."
- Tap "Wi-Fi."
- If necessary, tap the slider to turn Wi-Fi® on. You know that Wi-Fi is on when the slider turns green and displays "ON."
- A list of the available Wi-Fi networks will populate the screen. Tap the network to which you would like to connect.
- Tap "Connect." If you are prompted for additional security measures, follow the prompts on the screen and enter the required credentials.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.