Use Multishot on your Samsung S890L
- From the main screen, tap the "Camera" icon.
- With your phone in the horizontal position, tap the "Mode" icon.
- If necessary, slide your finger up the screen. Tap "Continuous shot."
- A note saying your continuous shots will be saved to your device memory will appear. Tap "OK."
- To take a picture in burst mode, tap and hold the "Capture" icon. The pictures will be automatically saved in your "Gallery."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.