Call forwarding on your Samsung S765C
- To enable Call Forwarding, from the main screen, tap the "Phone" icon.
- Dial *72, then the area code and phone number of the line to which you want your calls forwarded.
- Tap the "Phone" icon. The call will be connected and then disconnected. All calls will now be forwarded automatically, and you will not receive them on this handset until Call Forwarding is disabled.
- To disable Call Forwarding, dial *73, then tap the "Phone" icon. The call will be connected and then disconnected. Call Forwarding is now disabled, and you will receive all incoming calls on this handset.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.