- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Maps" icon. If necessary, tap and slide your finger across the screen to reveal more apps.
Note: Make sure that the "Use wireless networks" option is enabled for "My location" to display. See the "Enable/Disable GPS" tutorial.
- Tap the "Directions" icon in the bar at the top of your screen. Your current location will default into the top (starting point) field.
Note: If you want to change it, tap the field and enter an alternate location.
- Tap "Choose destination." Enter the desired destination. Tap it when it appears.
- Your route will appear mapped. To see your directions in list form, tap the route at the bottom of the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key .
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.