- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Maps" icon.
Note: If necessary, tap and slide your finger across the screen to reveal more apps.
- Tap the "Search" bar.
- Enter the location you are searching for. Tap the location when it appears.
- Tap the pin of your desired location on the map.
- Tap "Save." The location will be saved under "My Places."
- To return to "Maps," press the BACK key.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.