- From the main screen, tap the "Google" folder.
- Tap the "Maps" icon.
Note: Make sure that the "Location" option is enabled. See the "Enable/Disable Assisted GPS" tutorial.
- Tap the "Directions" icon. Your current location will default into the top (starting point) field.
Note: If you would like to change it, tap the field and enter an alternate location.
- Tap "Choose destination" and enter the desired destination. Tap it when it appears. A map of your route will appear.
- To see your directions in list form, tap the route information at the bottom of the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.