- From the main screen, tap the "Google" folder.
- Tap the "Maps" icon.
Note: If this is your first time using "Maps," tap "ACCEPT & CONTINUE."
- Tap the "Search" bar at the top of the screen.
- Enter the location you are searching for. Tap the location when it appears.
- Tap the pin that marks the desired location on the map.
- Tap "SAVE." The location will be saved under "Your places."
- To return to "Maps," press the BACK key.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.