- From the main screen, tap the "Apps" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the screen to the left. Tap "Settings."
- Slide the screen up for more options. Tap "About phone."
- Tap "Update Center."
- Tap "Software Update."
- Tap "Update now."
- Your phone will install the update, if available, or display a message indicating that the latest updates have already been installed.
Tap "OK" when the update is complete.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.