- From the main screen, tap the "Contacts" icon.
Note: Once you create or add a Google Account, your contacts will be synced automatically between your Gmail contacts and your phone contacts.
- Tap "Create a new contact."
Note: If "Create a new contact" does not appear, tap the "New contact" icon located at the lower left corner of the screen.
- The "Name" field will be highlighted. Using the keyboard, enter the contact's name.
- To move to more fields, slide the screen up. Tap the desired field and enter the information.
- When finished entering the information, tap "SAVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.