Connect using Wi-Fi en el Huawei H891L
- From the main screen, slide the screen to the right.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Wi-Fi." If necessary, tap the slider to turn Wi-Fi® on. You know that Wi-Fi is on when the slider turns blue.
- A list of the available Wi-Fi networks will populate the screen. Tap the network to which you would like to connect.
- Tap "Connect." If you are prompted for additional security measures, follow the prompts on the screen and enter the required credentials.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key twice.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.