Enable/Disable Assisted GPS en el Huawei H891L
- From the main screen, slide the screen to the right.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Slide the screen up to see more options. Tap "Location access."
- To enable, tap the slider to the right of "Access my location."
- You will be prompted for your consent to allow Google's location service to collect anonymous location data. Tap 'Disagree" or "Agree." You will know that GPS is enabled when the slider turns blue.
- To disable, tap the slider again. When the slider turns gray, GPS will be disabled.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key twice.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.