- From the main screen, tap the "Browser" icon located at the bottom of the screen. You will be connected to the Mobile Web.
- Tap the address bar near the top of the screen to activate the keypad.
Note: If the address bar is not visible, slide the screen down to reveal it.
- Enter the desired URL and tap "Go."
Note: As you type, your phone will display suggested sites. If the site you are looking for appears, tap it to access it directly.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.